I didn't want to take any chances with Kenyon getting pinched so he wore his green sweat suit. It has the cutest hat but there was no way Kenyon was going to leave it on for more than a second before riping it off. It is my fault really since I think it is a fun game to play: put the hat on, pull the hat off, put the hat on, pull the hat off, etc. Somehow though Kenyon knows not to pull his hat off when he is outside and it is really cold:) Spring...are you coming yet?
Also...Kenyon held his own sippy cup this morning and actually got something out it:) Good job Baby!
This weekend was Stake Conference for us and surprising they mentioned blogging. Saturday evening was about temple work and family history and the speaker said it was a good way to record your history by blogging (of course he mentioned other things as well). I decided that I should use my blog to record a little better our family history, maybe share a little for insight about each day and what I learn. My head is not really organized, but I think I will try and use this place to add to my family history. Another point made Saturday night that was part of family history/ church history is actually going to church/ family history sites. Jeremy has always had a great interest in this and we visit cemeteries, old homes, historical sites as we go on road trips...BUT I have never really made much out of it. I think it is a testimony of Jeremy's diligence in recording and finding out about his family history that he always makes a point of visiting the historical sites any time we take a trip. Same thing with temples. Jeremy always makes sure we visit any temple that will be in the area we are traveling to. Last summer we went to Disneyland (that was the point I thought) but what was really special was seeing the LA Temple and the Newport Beach temple.
Now... Jeremy is not limited to church sites. We also visited the Rose Bowl and the Stadium that the Anaheim A's play in. Obviously Disneyland was just another stop along the way:) I am so grateful for a husband who values his ancestors and the church and teaches me about it too.

No comments:
Post a Comment