My Mom made it to Canada!!! Let me tell you that being a senior missionary sounds like the best thing ever.
#1 - My Mom got to call each her kids from the airport on her own cell phone that she got to take to the MTC with her.
#2 - When she arrived in Canada she called us again to let us know she was safe.
#3 - The next day she got a new cell phone from the mission and has free minutes to call home with.
#4 - She already has her new email set up and has written to all the children.
All the comforts of home:) I knew that senior missionaries got a few more perks, but this is wonderful! Why not send her a a dozen missions if we can keep in such great contact.
I am also glad she has a great mission president. My mom is a stickler for the rules and maybe a little too obedient sometimes. She is going to need a mission president that says, " Yes...call home and check on your kids, Yes... email your family, Yes...take a preparation day, Yes...go buy yourself some new things, Yes...buy some food" etc. She is a great example to me, her grand kids, and all that follow. Thanks Mom for going on a mission!
June Mojo Madness Winners
9 years ago

2 comments:
Amy Lu,
How fun for your mom. I just think she is the neatest lady in the whole world. Your little guy is getting so big, and is as cute as they come. I love seeing your pictures. Tell your mom hello from the Threlfall's!! Love ya girl.
Susan is amazing and a great example! I miss seeing her at family functions.
Post a Comment