Friday, March 14, 2008

03.08.2008 Card Club

I know my posts are all over the place, but when I get a chance to sit down and do a few, I just have to start somewhere and then I start remembering other things to write about.

The second Saturday of every month is my favorite!!! This is the day when I get to have some of the most talented and created women I have ever met come to my home and exchange cards. Not only are the cards amazing(!!!!) and I get to thoroughly clean my house, BUT these ladies are my best friends! I love how divers we are: some are married, some are single, some have kids, some are expecting kids, some have already raised their kids, and none of us are the same. I take so much joy in hearing about each person and what is going on in their lives. They are optimistic and kind and the very best examples for me. Just writing about it makes me smile and feel all warm inside:)

I need to figure out how to post my pictures little so it doesn't take up so much space, so if anyone can help me that would be great. For now...just enjoy the big pictures and remember that I am a terrible photographer!




1 comment:

jaimey said...

Aww, this was such a sweet post, Amy! I love our card club, too. It's so much fun, and I really value everyone's friendship, too. I'm so glad I moved into Sterling before you guys moved! :) By the way, I've started yoga . . . and our next class is Monday night at 6:30. E-mail or call me if you want to come! It's in Riverton, so not far from you at all. And it is AWESOME! :)