Jen made her famous "HO-HO on Steroids" cake for the boys to enjoy. These are actually mini- cakes... there was a big one for the adults with even more fudge and whip cream:) Both boys started out slowly and then Kenyon used his hands to tear the cake apart and Isaac just dove in with his mouth and took big bites:)
Then the boys opened their presents and Kenyon got this cute little book from Isaac. I love Sandra Boynton's books! They are so fun and cute and the baby's love them because they learn from them. If you haven't checked them out yet I would highly suggest it. All-in-all it was a wonderful Sunday with family and the boys had a very merry un-birthday:)

1 comment:
Sarah loves Moo Baa LA LA LA too! I just read it to before her morning nap. Love her books. Happy Birthday Kenyon!
Post a Comment