I haven't logged on for over a month now so I think I will just post of few pictures of our past month to keep a little up-to-date:)
Daddy, Kenyon, Porter and I all went to Wheeler Farm. We could go every day!!! Kenyon and Porter just went nuts over all the animals. Porter barked and chased the ducks and geese. Kenyon loved it all, but especially the pigs.
Some day I will go into all the reasons I think kids should been raised on a farm...well at least my kids:)
May 3, 2008 - Kenyon, Daddy, and I spent the day at the SLCO Republican Convention. Daddy's candidate won his election and does not have to have a primary...yeah!!! Good job Dad! Kenyon and I collected all the shirts and goodies we could find. Kenyon came away with a treasure of beads that are a hit everyday now. He puts them around his neck (yes I watch to make sure he doesn't choke) and wears them all day:)
May 10, 2008 - Had our last card exchange until September and got some great cards. I also went up to my sister Anna's Primary activity. It was amazing! They did a mini-MTC experience for the kids and I got to be the Japan representative. It turned out to be one of the best Primary activities I have ever been to:)
May 11, 2008 - MOTHER'S DAY so neat! Jeremy got me a massage and Cricut cartridge so I can make our camping scrapbook:)
May 18, 2008 - Family Dinner at Jen's house and Happy Birthday Party for Jen. We made taco salads and had a huge chocolate cake. I love it when the kids all get together. Ever time we meet friends/ cousins, Kenyon acts like he has never seen other kids before...like he was the only one and just plays and plays. Thank heaven for cousins:)
Swinging in Jen's back yard:)
More Pictures from May
Tasting the dirt. I don't think you even have to tell little boys to be interested in dirt, trucks and mischief. It just comes naturally:)
Here Daddy and Kenyon are outside working in the garden. We planted beans, green onions, yellow and green squash, watermelon, pumpkins and cantaloupe. So far everything is doing well, I think, except for the watermelon.
We started going for walks along the Jordan/Provo River about 3 times a week.
Porter also gets to play in the river which is his favorite!
We have also been able to make it to a few BEES games this month and I know Daddy's got a few more games planned for June. It was really fun when Grandpa Roberts came with us. Kenyon and I ended up on the receiving end of a beer throwing fight. Thank heaven for wet wipes:) We have never had that much fun at a game and the guest services mailed us tickets for another game. YEAH!!!
Well... that is how May turned out for us along with the many walked to the park and playing in the canal with Porter. Next Post....June - so far:)

No comments:
Post a Comment