Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Muddy Buddy

Just some cute pictures from our walk today. We have a path that goes down to an open field behind our house where we take Porter to run. On the back road there was this nice mud puddle that took Kenyon no time at all to find and I just let him go for it:) I love that about childhood. First, he has the opportunity to find a mud puddle, and second he has the desire to play in a mud puddle. I honestly can't remember the last time I noticed a big puddle and even if I did, my inclination was not to go roll around in it. Childhood at its best! Sure we may have ruined an outfit, but I am hoping the oxyclean will take care of it.
Here is how we cleaned up. I let him play with the hose for a while and then I started stripping him down and hosing him off. This part he did NOT like because everyone knows hose water is COLD. I finished him off inside with a warm bath. He is so sweet. The dog a got a bath too.

This is why a little boy needs a dog to play with. These two are great together. As much as I would like to play in the mud (yeah right), I am no match for how much the dog likes to play in the mud. (PS...I have no idea how to rotate this video so if anyone knows, teach me!!!)

1 comment:

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

ha ha...hey you're a heck of a lot closer than me! I don't even know how to put a video on! You're going to need to show me!