Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jeremy's Weekend

For Father's Day, Birthday, Christmas, whatever reason...Jeremy flew out to New York to go to a Yankee's game. Jeremy and his friend Rich have a goal to visit a new baseball stadium every year and since this is the last year for Yankee Stadium they had to go:) AND...since Rich is living in Boston right now, why not go to a Red Sox's game too. The only downer, if you can call it that, was both of the home teams lost. Oh well.
Here is my super friend Rethsey in her cute Boston apartment. She is due in October with their first baby girl and does not even look pregnant. That is just what I wanted to hear from my husband as I am feeling like a huge whale and I still have months to go:) She is truly blessed:)
I love the statue of the ball player putting his cap on the little boy. LOVE IT!!!
If you look carefully you can see the lawn is cut into a shamrock to celebrate the Celtics win. Jeremy and I always joke (well I joke, I think Jeremy is serious)about cutting our lawn at different lengths and angles to make it look like a baseball field. I don't know how we would do this.Jeremy at Fenway....Rich at Fenway....aren't they cute in their twinner hats? I am sure this was Jeremy's idea because he always likes to match. Rich is probably one of the only people Jeremy really respects. Jeremy LOVES everyone, but he actually listens and takes advise from Rich because Rich is just as smart and well read as Jeremy. In fact, I think this whole baseball love came from them both liking the book "Moneyball". Now...if I could only get Rich and Rethsey to move back to Utah!!!! Please come back! Really...prioritize....family vs friends.Cute little outfit Daddy got in New York. Jeremy also picked up a little Red Sox outfit for the new baby.
I had to include this shot because this is my view of Kenyon most of the time. I got one quick picture of him facing forward, and about a zillion of me chasing him around the yard. He is not really into poising or even just holding still for a picture. What a ball of energy!
Overall, it was a fun weekend and we are so happy to have our Daddy back:)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Sarah's "All Done" with the posing for pictures too. Chasing her is definitely a full-time job! I'm glad they got to go to the baseball games. How fun is that? I can't wait to hear about your little girl :)