
Right about now Grandma Roberts is regretting giving me that chair, or at least letting me put it so close to his crib:) Kenyon the Adventurous got himself to this position with no help or encouragement from Mommy (she does like to support his
escapades, but let's not tell Daddy). I was so impressed with his balance and skill. He showed off a little by standing on just one leg and kicking the other leg around. Then he would throw his head back and laugh. SO CUTE!!!The only problem is getting down. That is when Kenyon starts squawking and I come to the rescue. I couldn't be prouder!
PS It was a good hair day for me:)
2 comments:
Love it. He's getting so big. What a cutie. Isn't it amazing what they are able to do? He's so strong!
We definitely need to get together again soon! Emily is having her baby today and I will be in "northern" Utah the first part of April. Hopefully we can connect then.
Amy, so great to be in touch with you again! Thanks for finding me! Your little boy is darling and I loved the pics of your family at the MTC. You and Anna haven't changed a bit in 10 years! (Has it really been that long?)
Post a Comment