Well...I finally got into the doctor after having to reschedule last Wednesday because I couldn't find my car keys (and no Kenyon didn't lose them...I did). Probably needless to say, but my doctor was a little surprised to see me so soon; I could tell he was checking his records a few times and counting:) Asked a few telling questions like: Was this planned? What kind of birth control where you using? How old is your little boy now? He is great:) Anyway...thanks to technology we found out that I am 11 weeks along (only a week or so more of morning sickness) and the baby is due on September 2, 2008. That will make Kenyon and the new arrival just over 17 months apart. I must say...beside the occasional queasiness...pregnancy suits me. I need to eat a lot and sleep a lot. Both are talents I have had for a long time. As soon as I can figure out how to scan in these pictures from the ultrasound and make them look good I will try and post them (don't hold your breath though).
2 comments:
Amy,
Congratulations on your little boy - he is a cutie! We don't know what boys are like at our house, we have three girls. Congrats on the baby-on-the-way! Our two youngest are 19 months apart (a bit too close for me), but it works and they are darling together.
Our oldest, Kari, just turned 4. Our second, Kya, will be two on March 31st, and our youngest, Kiera, is currently three months old.
It's great to see you and Jeremy are doing so great! I'll have to peek at your blog from time to time, now that I know you have one. We are still in St. George, we are thinking of adding on to our home - we will see. That's great your mom is going on a mission! Feel free to email me if you'd like, my email is kellic@m.pvms.wash.k12.ut.us .
Have a wonderful day!
-Kelli(Cottam) Cheesman
Yippee for the end of morning sickness! We can't wait to hear what you are having.
Post a Comment