
This is my happy baby. He is the best baby in the whole world. I have tried and tried to take a good picture (not one of my talents) and the first time I ask Jeremy to try he gets a great one with his phone no less. This is how I see my sweet little boy. Of course he has moments, but 99% of the time this is all I see:) He is loving, smart, curious, and adventurous.
Funniest thing happened this morning. I had put Kenyon in the tub to have his morning soak and left him there (please do not think I am a bad mother...I didn't go far) to play. I could hear him splashing and playing. I went into his room to get his outfit and when I came out...surprise, surprise...my little climber had gotten safely out of the tub - no crying or even a bump - and made his way into the hallway to play with his toys, or diaper and lotion as most people call them:) Scared me to death! He was just sitting there with this exact smile on his face letting me know how proud he was of himself. I was pretty proud myself after the shock wore off. I must stay by the tub more now or this little boy is never going to get really clean:)

2 comments:
How funny! He sounds just like Sarah - loves to wiggle and climb out of everything. Houdini has nothing on these kids.
Kenyon is so cute. I can't believe he did this! But I love that he was just sitting there with a big smile as if he hadn't done anything . . . he really is the happiest baby. :)
Post a Comment