This is a special post for Grandma Roberts and Aunt Jaime who always get the cutest outfits for little Kenyon...even for GROUNDHOG DAY:) We love you!
We spent Groundhog Day with Aunt Jen and the cousins. It was an extra special Groundhog Day in that it was also President Hinckley's funeral. What a special day to remember our dear Prophet and all he taught us through his Christ-like example. He truly lived as Jesus would have us live and showed us how to actually "BE" and become like our Savior. I will be ever grateful for his love, tenderness, and his testimony of Jesus Christ.
We spent Groundhog Day with Aunt Jen and the cousins. It was an extra special Groundhog Day in that it was also President Hinckley's funeral. What a special day to remember our dear Prophet and all he taught us through his Christ-like example. He truly lived as Jesus would have us live and showed us how to actually "BE" and become like our Savior. I will be ever grateful for his love, tenderness, and his testimony of Jesus Christ.


1 comment:
Kenyon has the biggest, blue eyes. :) I love that you had him wear a Groundhog Day shirt on Groundhog Day. Why can't adults wear shirts like that?? It would make dressing on all major (and sort of major) holidays so much easier! :) President Hinckley's funeral was so touching, I thought . . . I will really miss his warmth and humor. :)
Post a Comment