I went to the Dr. yesterday and it looks like we are having a girl. It is so nice to know and now the grandmas can go crazy shopping for her:) I am also so thankful for
technology that lets us look at the babies heart, face, legs, stomach,
bladder, etc and just check to see how they are doing. Everything looks great for our little girl and the
Dr will double check the gender, heart and
stomach next visit. It was so cute because she was just moving and kicking all around when the
Dr was doing the ultrasound. It makes me think she is happy and healthy.
What more could a mom want?
2 comments:
Congrats Amy! Little girls are the BEST!
You lucky girl, getting one of each right off the bat. She's going to be gorgeous, and oh so lucky to have you and your darling hubby as parents. I miss you!
Post a Comment