Monday, January 4, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!


What would Christmas be without a picture of Porter with" COW". His favorite (and only) stuffed animal that he gets once a year to tear to shreds. Merry Christmas Porter!

Kenyon's bestest gift was a "SUPERWHY" cape, mask, wand thingy that Jeremy picked up as he strolled down the aisle of Target. I asked him at the time if he really thought Kenyon would like it. You will see in many subsequent pictures that Kenyon wears that outfit everywhere:) Jeremy makes sure I remember how right he was:)

The boys in their Christmas jamies checkin' out the loot. Boston sat on my lap most of the time and was happy to see everyone else have a good time. Kenyon kind-of got it...maybe not. I don't think I do a good job of teaching the Santa stuff, but I think next year Kenyon may get it more. This year was all about breaking the ornaments from the tree. The boys never even touched the presents under the tree....NEVER! Can you believe it? BUT...I think that Kenyon broke a solid dozen Christmas balls. The tree is looking a little bare.


The boys in their darling Christmas outfits provided by Grandma Roberts. We had Jeremy's family over for breakfast/ brunch/ lunch, whatever it turned into and Jeremy made an amazing meals for us. My favorites were the smoked salmon, poached egg dish and the pistachio crusted french toast....YUM-ME!!!! Plus everything tasted even more amazing with fresh whipped cream on top and bacon. I have to mention the waffles, danish dessert, fresh OJ, sausage cheeseballs, sweet little sausage things...it was crazy. I wish I had taken a few pictures of the feast Jeremy made, but oh well.
Then Grandmas broke out "The Bishop's Wife". It is one of the best Christmas movies ever! SO sweet and it has become a family tradition to watch it every year. All in all, it was a very Merry Christmas with Christ and family as the focus.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like an awesome Christmas!! I bet they will have even more fun next year. What cuties.