Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bobbi ball with Kenyon

I just had a twenty/thirty minute conversation, well one-side conversation, with Kenyon about "Bobbi ball". He did all the talking. We were playing catch with this little, plastic, orange, Nerf ball and he went on and on about the "bobbi ball". Does he mean "Boston's ball"? or "Baby ball"? All I know is that there was a lot of twirling, face pulling, hands in the air, waving, high kicks and excitement going on about this "bobbi ball". Most of the time Kenyon was talking and watching himself in the blank TV screen. He was obviously very interest in and satisfied with what he saw. I did understand a few of his phrases:"ready-set-go", "Mommy", "catch", "good one", probably a few others, but I can't remember. He has been so careful about talking. Not shy at all, but I think he get easily frustrated/discouraged when he talks, it doesn't come out right, and I don't understand. Thus he doesn't try to talk very often especially to other people. It was so fun and cute to see him so excited to tell me all the things he was thinking about:) Love him!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so cute! Your boys are so handsome, you are gonna have your hands full when they get older!

Kelli and Kade said...

Holy Cow - they are such handsome boys! I loved the black and white picture, but I love the color one even more that you put at the heading of your blog.