My super cool friend Bryn took the boy's Christmas pictures and they turned out AWESOME. You wouldn't even know Boston B-A-W-L-E-D the whole time(I threw in one picture) and Kenyon could NOT hold still(flapped his arms the whole time and I thought for sure every picture would be blurry) or smile at a camera, but Bryn just laughed along with me and worked her magic. Check out her stuff on her blog: http://brynsphotos.blogspot.com/
Anyway...enjoy my darling little boys!!!!









13 comments:
I'm so glad you posted! The boys are getting so big and are sooooo cute! Hope you and your family are doing well. Merry Christmas!
-McKenna
Po Box 275
Lyman Wy 82937
I am so proud of you for posting! Those pictures are awesome your boys are so cute that I can't even stand it!
Wow your boys are such studs! I just want to squeeze them. You're right the picture are awesome but how could they not be with such sweet boys! xo
Those turned out adorable! I can't believe how old Boston looks in those pictures! And on my blog, you mentioned about if I needed your email address again. I think I might. Send it to me just in case! :) Thanks for all you do for me with Jay!!! I don't know what I would've done without you!!!
Cute boys!
Your boys are so darling Amy. I have missed you!! My address is the same as last year. I've decided I'm not doing Christmas cards this year, but I would love to get one from you! I promise I'll get them out next year!! So good hearing from you!
hello!!!! :)
Welcome back! Your boys are suuuppppppeeerrrrr super adorable. Love the pics.
Do I really need to tell you what EVERYONE already knows? Well..I really must or I will never be able to sleep. Hello HEARTBREAKERS!!!! And by heartbreakers I mean...breaking the hearts of all parents whose children are just NOT as cute as yours! Amy....they are gorgeous boys....and I mean that in the least feminine way possible...but when I see their bright eyes and their sweet faces...gorgeous is the only word that comes to mind.
So cute!! They turned out great! You can't tell the boys wre not wanting to be together....and you will always have the memries to smile about!! :)
WOW! Those boys are SOOOO darling! I can completely appreciate your description of how the boys act, my girls act quite similarly - only they scream high pitched a whole lot. Love the pictures!
Hey Amy! Hope you don't mind, I am stocking your blog! Anyway, just wanted to tell you that these pictures are adorable! I hope you and your cute family have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment