Downtown to see the lights!!!! Well, Jeremy and I saw the lights, but the boys were pretty much asleep by the time we got to the lights...Kenyon may have seen some, maybe. We had a great evening with Jeremy's cousin Rachelle and her PERFECT husband. I am not kidding you. Background: My boys go to bed at 6pm and 7pm. We did not leave the house for our evening activities until 6pm. We got to the restaurant, TRIO, at 7:20pm. (Yummy, I recommend but I am easily impressed so go because Jeremy and Rachelle love it and they have real style.) Anyway my boys are in prime shape and wiggling all over in this family friendly, but still chic-ie place. The restaurant is packed and we have a booth for 4 and really 6 people with the kids. I have got Boston handled (mostly) but Jeremy is against the wall and can't really help Kenyon, so CASEY (Mr. Perfect) picks up Kenyon and holds him on his lap and helps Kenyon draw on the table (white butcher table cloth kind-of thing)and keeps him happy until the food comes. Kenyon totally fell in love. Actually he felt right at home so that when our food came and he was back in the high chair he pulled Casey's food right over and started eating Casey's food! EEK!! And guess what Mr. Perfect did? He gave Kenyon a fork, pushed his plate over, made sure Kenyon's hands and mouth got wiped regularly...need I say more. Such a cool guy! He has had a little practice though. He has four kids and the oldest is 10. With that in mind, I figure I only have 8 more years until Jeremy is Perfect:)
After dinner, 9pmish it was clear both boys were beyond tired (but still well behaved I must say) so we decided not to put on full snow regalia and walk through Temple Square. We just drove around the square. Boston was asleep in less than the 5 minutes it took us to get to Temple Square. Kenyon made it around the block maybe once, but I don't know if he was really awake or not because he normally freaks out over horses, lights, trees, snow...but when we headed for our second round he was snoring. What cuties!!! I love these boys!!!

Utah's Capital Building


We parked illegally and jumped out really quick and took a few pictures...just so I could have something to post. Totally worth it:)


The boys just passed right out. Kenyon is kind-of freaking me out with his eyes half opened while he sleeps. Merry Christmas!!!
1 comment:
I love pictures of kids sleeping in cars! It looks like you guys had fun and I love it when other people are so willing to help out with your kids. It makes it so much easier! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment