Amy, I loved reading your blog and catching up....I love the temple story because that is just about how it goes, your kids could be complete angels 50 times in a row and the time they may not be - would be the day in the temple, and just like your husband said - it really is okay! Kids are going to be kids and Heavenly Father would not care! Besides most of the women in that room have been in your shoes and totally understand! I can't remember if I had your email to invite you to my blog or not - if not email me! kirknkrista@yahoo.com Hope you are doing well!
You're so sweet! He's doing very well, thanks. He's not 100% and I don't think ever will be, but he's well and happy. Looks like things are well for you too :)
I'll take what I can get! Amy, you are an amazing mom your boys are blessed to have you! I love how sweet Boston looks! Thanks for sharing all your fun! Miss you like crazy!
Amy, I just ran across your blog and thought I'd let you know that I was stalking you - better than being a silent stalker, right? :) Your family is so cute! Feel free to stalk us anytime www.mattandmandy03.blogspot.com - although don't expect updates too often!
K, so I am totally wanting to see updates on you and your cute little family.... get to work on the blog girl. :) haha, I know it is hard, I'm just thinking of you and missing you.
Jeremy and I were married in 2003 for time and all eternity in the St.George, Utah temple.
We continued our schooling and started working.
Then came the real fun stuff. Porter Rockwell Roberts was born in November 2005 and came home with us in January 2006. Then Kenyon Thorpe Roberts was born in March 2007 and our lives changed and have been better than we could have ever imagined. I started being a stay-at-home mom and Jeremy is the best Daddy in the world. We moved into a twin home in Saratoga Spings. Our second son, Boston Canute, joined us in August 2008 and we are loving life.
5 comments:
Amy, I loved reading your blog and catching up....I love the temple story because that is just about how it goes, your kids could be complete angels 50 times in a row and the time they may not be - would be the day in the temple, and just like your husband said - it really is okay! Kids are going to be kids and Heavenly Father would not care! Besides most of the women in that room have been in your shoes and totally understand!
I can't remember if I had your email to invite you to my blog or not - if not email me!
kirknkrista@yahoo.com
Hope you are doing well!
You're so sweet! He's doing very well, thanks. He's not 100% and I don't think ever will be, but he's well and happy. Looks like things are well for you too :)
I'll take what I can get! Amy, you are an amazing mom your boys are blessed to have you! I love how sweet Boston looks! Thanks for sharing all your fun! Miss you like crazy!
Amy, I just ran across your blog and thought I'd let you know that I was stalking you - better than being a silent stalker, right? :) Your family is so cute! Feel free to stalk us anytime www.mattandmandy03.blogspot.com - although don't expect updates too often!
K, so I am totally wanting to see updates on you and your cute little family.... get to work on the blog girl. :) haha, I know it is hard, I'm just thinking of you and missing you.
Post a Comment