Tuesday, January 6, 2009

snow snOW SNOW!!!

I can't say that I LOVE the snow or anything, but I do like the fact that it gives me an excuse to go outside. I am a snow shoveler fanatic:) Something about the instant gratifications with no thinking...like laundry. All of the sudden, with no real effort or skill on my part, there is a big stack of towels. Or with snow...a clean walk way. COOL. So thanks to the lightly drifting but constant snow falling, we got to bundle up today and play outside. Kenyon is getting much better walking in boots and loves eating the snow. One of these days I will have to stop him from putting everything in his mouth, but right now it is kind-of cute. I took this about a week ago. We strapped Kenyon onto the sled and let the dogs pull him around. This black dog "Boo" did great but Porter has a slender neck and minimal fur to protect his neck so he didn't really do it for long. I went and bought him a harness so he could pull the sled using his chest. My neighbor (in the picture) just drove by today and we made plans to get our dogs hooked up to the sled again and take the kids for a ride. Looks so fun to me, but I think I need a few more dogs to get me around:) Nice to have good neighbors with fun dogs.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Amy- can I say DARLING little boys! They are so cute! And yes, please put my boutique link on your blog...I am getting ready to post some darling new items I made over Christmas. It's always great to catch up with you. :) Jennie

Hillary said...

Super fun. We loved the snow in St. George too.

For back-posting you just need to click on "post options" at the bottom of the post and change the date to when you want it to post. It works for "future" posts as well. Happy posting!

Anonymous said...

Are you loving all this snow?? I didn't know the fun Napa facts, so thanks for sharing! That must have been an awesome place to live... I loved it there. I hope all is well :)

Jessica said...

So this is Amy as in Amy Loris???? If you get to stalk my blog I get to stalk yours! :0)

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

ha ha...love it! Jimmy had come in after doing this with Kenyon and was all excited about it. Jay and I must've just missed you. Boo was pulling Jay around, but with my mono I couldn't stand much longer. I had even been commenting to Jimmy how I wondered if you guys were home to have kenyon come out and play with Jay. We need to just do that sometime...get our boys together and play! I can't believe how big Boston is getting! They're both soo cute!