Thursday, January 15, 2009

BIG Baby

I took these pictures about a month ago, I think. Anyway just a fun picture of Kenyon climbing into the baby's bed, just in case anyone had any doubt that my little boy was mischievous.Caught in the act. When I got out of the shower I knew something was up because Kenyon was so quiet. You know if there is no noise something naughty is going on. I left the bassinet too close to the bed and Kenyon climbed right in. Thank heaven he didn't break it:)
Naughty little smile when he knows he is doing something he is not suppose to. I need to start cracking down, but they are just so cute.

3 comments:

Jenilyn said...

Amy! Your boys are so so so so handsome!!! You are so blessed!

Rethsey said...

Kenyon is such a stud! I can't wait for Nayeli to meet both Kenyon and Boston!

Kelli and Kade said...

He is a cutie. It must be a constant adventure with two boys - I know girls are a handful.