Here are a few pics from Christmas. It was wonderful! We stayed home and did Christmas with just US. Can you tell I just loaded my pictures onto the computer? Oh well:)
Here are the kidlettes waiting for breakfast. I like the tradition of waffles with strawberries and whip cream, bacon, orange juice, the works. Makes getting up early a little more fun...at least for the adults. Do you love the fact that there are scissors right next to Kenyon? Smart. Boston is dressed because I have not broken him of his 6am waking. What else am I suppose to do at that hour of day besides play dress-up?
Porter with his yearly sacrificial cow.
Toy of the day. Kenyon has been borrowing all his friends' cars and now he has his own.
Boston just being cute. What a lovey!!!
And here is the overall view of Christmas. Kenyon ripping stuff up that is not wrapping paper. OOOPS. Boston enjoying his Bumbo thing (really a present for Mommy so I doesn't have to hold him every second of the day, which I would like to, but something has got to get done around the house.) Plus...I got a new vacuum for Christmas!!! It sounds crazy, but a good vacuum is a joy forever. We had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed all the Christmas cards. Thanks to good friends and family. We love you all!
June Mojo Madness Winners
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment