Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh yeah...we have two kids...

I have not been on for what...2 months now? Thanks to Jeremy at least there are some photos. Here are the details....
So Boston Canute Roberts was born on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 4:42 PM at Jordan Valley hospital. He's really calm and doesn't really cry a lot. Kenyon had the chance to hold him at the hospital and has decided that Boston is okay. Boston was 7 lbs 2 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long (that's 19.5 for those of you who don't do fractions!). We think that Kenyon and Boston may be exact duplicates, excluding Boston having hair when born. Boston was a little yellow but didn't have to have phototherapy thank goodness but did have to have his blood again on day 3 and 4. His poor feet look like pin cushions. As for me, the second time through was ten trillion times better than the first. Jeremy and I stressed ourselves out because the first one was so exausting, that I think we were both shocked at how smoothly this one came.. YEAH!!! Gives me that much more hope for the 3rd:)

Now...after a month...the boys are still so cute together. Kenyon only gives kisses to Boston, MOm and Dad still get a forehead or cheek. Kenyon is also very soft with the baby and I couldn't be prouder. He is so helpful and learning so much! Just yesterday he started saying "brother"!!! can you believe it? Kenyon doesn't even say Mom unless he is in dier straights and that has only happened like twice:) Most things are still dad or dog or a gurgling sound. He totally cracks me up that kid is so silly.

I could go on, but I am going to sleep. Hopefully I will get on again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your back, I've missed you. I'm so glad to hear you're adjusting to two little boys. How great that they already love each other. When Boston is a little older, he'll start just grinning when his big brother is around and you'll just see the love little Boston has already for his big bro. I'm also so glad to hear that all went better with your labor. I sure miss ya!

Jenilyn said...

Oh Amy! I found your blog through McKenna's blog! I am happy that I did b/c I love reading what you're up to and how your family is growing! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Your boys are adorable!!!! You sound just as happy on paper as you do in person! I hope things are well, and I hope we'll be able to keep in touch...blogging is awesome!!!