Thursday, October 16, 2008

Birth Announcement


This way I can send it to all and save on postage!!! We will be blessing Boston on November 2nd (Daylight Savings Ends this day) at 9am in the Harvest Hills 8th Ward Chapel.
Address:
2101 N Providence Dr
SARATOGA SPRINGS , UT 84043

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could he be any more perfect, he is beautiful, I can't wait to see more pics of him. Hope you're doing well and adjusting nicely to two kiddo's. Each day just gets better and better.

Hillary said...

He's adorable! I'm excited to see him grow with Kenyon.

The Magalogo Family said...

Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I guess that means we need to talk more, huh? I hope you're doing well. We had our baby girl, Elise on July 10, 2008.

Krystal said...

He's so cute!!!! Congrats! I miss you too, I'm glad you found my blog! Talk about my kids getting big, look at Kenyon, how did that happen!

Kelli and Kade said...

Congratulations! He is darling! You have two cute boys. We have a family blog now, finally. I'd like to invite you to it. Email me your email address so I can send you an invite. My email is cheesman@pvms.us

Anonymous said...

Amy Lu,
I'm making my blog private, will you post me your email, so I can add you to my list?
How was the baby blessing?