Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our little boy(s)







8 comments:

Ruth Thompson said...

CONGRATULATIONS~
I need a name, birth weight, birth day, and all the other little details you can possibly post. He is a little beauty!! Congratulations Amy. :) I can't wait to join you in November. Did I tell you it's a girl?

Hillary said...

Congrats! I will echo Ruth's comments. We NEED details. Can't wait to meet the new little one.

Emilee Porter said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats. Need all the details. Would love to come see you. I'll call you soon :)

Brad and Kaci said...

Congrats guys! He is adorable! Hope everything went well.

Krystal said...

Congrats Amy! I'm so excited for you. Cute boys!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, dito to what everyone else said, how was the labor, etc? Miss you and congrats!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I guess I haven't been keeping up with my blogs. He looks like a cutie.

Kelli and Kade said...

Wow! You have another sweet baby! Congratulations! Three was pretty huge for me, but I didn't have them quite as close as yours are. We will look forward to hearing more details. I hope you are healthy and doing well!