We finally got our curbing put in a few weeks ago and I just love it! It makes a huge
difference visually, and also mowing. The dirt was just
sliding down into the glass and driving me crazy. Now I need to go buy tons of flowers and
shrubs to fill in the dirt. I am a little nervous though because I have no idea how to landscape a yard. I hope the people at the shop can give me a few good ideas.

The garden is coming in well and I will take some pictures soon and post them.
1 comment:
How fun, I want to see a picture of your whole house. How long have you lived here? Did you build it yourselves? Here's a crazy thing to Amy, we ran into one of your Mom's mission companions in Canada. She'd only been home for five days, and we saw her in Palmyra, New York. Her name is Sister Gulmick, or Gulhick. Shoot, I can't remember now, but it would have been a pretty recnet companion and it sounded something like that. She said she loved your mom. We couldn't believe that we'd found a common ground with someone clear in Palmyra, NY. I bet your flower's will look beautiful when they're all planted. Take some pictures for your blog, I want to see when you're done. Miss you!
Post a Comment