Sunday, May 23, 2010

March 2, 2010 Playing with Cousins at the Park

Kenyon, Boston, Hayden and Alison all got to go play at the park so I took some pictures. The boys are getting bigger and can do so much more with the cousins. They are really good friends!
Here is the crew having a few snacks. Hayden is being so helpful as he tries to get Kenyon to look at the camera. Nice! All the shots I got of Boston were of him eating. He is a great eater don't get me wrong, but when he is eating is the only time he ever sits a little still thus no action shots of my busy boy.
Kenyon just a swingin'!

Boston eating raisins.....
Eating apple slices and juice. I think we have the fruit group covered:)

What a big kid Kenyon is becoming! It is so fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love Allison's little black knickers, love to get them off and have her watch me sniff and lick where herpussy was then I want to show her how good a man can make her feel