I have been informed that I do not post enough pictures. I don't post enough as is, but here are a few pictures from the past couple months of fun.
Start off with a good one...not...here they are playing in a box. Well... Kenyon was playing in the box and I was pulling him around and I thought it would be great if Boston got in on the action. Boston did not think it was a good idea.

Here they are playing on the bed. Boston's signature color is Red and Kenyon's is blue, BUT they both look cute in anything and also in nothing. I love naked, diapered babies.

On Halloween Kenyon and our neighbor Tate dressed up as monkeys and they looked so cute together. Kenyon is on the right just for clarification.

Boston on Halloween as a baby monkey.

Here is Kenyon on Halloween. He had so much fun eating candy while we went trick-or-treat-
ing. He couldn't wait once he figured out there was candy in his bag. We went a little early so not many people were home, but we had a good time anyway since it started to rain as we were finishing the neighborhood.
BOston at the ward Trunk-or-treat. Boston and Grandma Roberts stayed at the trunk while Kenyon, his cousins and I went around to all the cars. It was great to see all my Primary kids there and I wish I had taken pictures of them.

Kenyon at the trunk-or-treat. He was more interested in rolling down the hill than going around to all the cars, but we made a few stops. Plus it helped that his cousins were herding him in the right direction. I have to say that all his cousins are so good at helping me keep him out of trouble.

This was the first day it snowed and the following pictures are of us outside playing. Not much snow, but since it stayed on the ground, it counts. Kenyon loves this chair and he drags it around with him when he plays. Very fun. I tried to get pictures of him without the chair, but most of them have it anyway.

Kenyon smelling the flowers.

Boston snuggled up with Mommy outside in the cold and wondering why she took the blanket off his head while he was pleasantly sleeping.

Kenyon and Porter tasting and tromping in the new snow.
This video makes me laugh so hard. Probably because he is my son and I love him, but he is just so hilarious to me. This chair goes with him everywhere. I was holding the baby and recording him at the same time so there are a few moments of confusion, but still, kind-of cute.
One more video of Kenyon. He is rolling down the hill, if you can't tell. I tried to teach him months ago
how to roll down the hill at a Bee's game and he just looked at me like I had crabs crawling out my ears. Then all of the sudden he started rolling down our hill and I had to get it taped.

Just the two of them chilling on the couch together while mom makes dinner. Kenyon hasn't really been a TV watcher, but since Boston has come I have found that he will sit through a show called "Between the Lions". I have to record "his show" so when I need him to sit still for just a few minutes I can turn it on and have my hands free. I don't really like that I have hired the television as a babysitter, but I also don't think it is good for him to be running around the kitchen with hot stuff either. Safety issues, go figure.

Here is Kenyon with Grandma Roberts at his cousin's indoor soccer game. I know he needs to give up the
binki, but I am just trying to figure out how to do it when Boston gets a
binki. Kenyon will just take the
binki out of Boston's mouth if he really wants it. A work in progress. On another note....great hair day for Kenyon:)
2 comments:
Your kids look so cute! I bet it is fun to play with your little boys! Boston is getting big so fast! We were all princess - all 100% girls for halloween. Send me your email address to cheesman@pvms.us and I will invite you to our blog. It's private because I'm a teacher.
Those monkeys are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment