Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dancing with the Kenyon

Last night I had the best time with Kenyon. The kids go to bed at 6pm and then I spent a little time straightening up, so by 8pm I was ready for "my show", Dancing with the Stars. I had just started it when I heard Kenyon squawk. I normally just give him a few minutes and he goes back to sleep. But last night, I jumped at the chance to go see him. Probably a little lonely since Jeremy has been gone for almost a week now. I picked him up and he pointed to the TV room. Again, normally I would say no, but I thought it would be nice to snuggle with him for a while. Well...we did anything but snuggle. He is the best person to watch dancing with!!! He cheers and claps with me and he wiggles and dances with the music and sways his arms back and forth. At one point he was jumping on the couch and holding my hands. (That was when we watched Warren Sapp's freestyle for the third time and we were "Rollin'") Don't get me wrong...my husband is really good at watching dancing with me(he hates the judges though), but he normally giggles and laughs AT me while Kenyon giggles, laughs, dances, cheers, and moves WITH me. I love him so much and this will be a great memory for a long long time. Maybe Monday nights he can stay up late:)

1 comment:

Kelli and Kade said...

We like "Dancing with the Stars" too, although some of the outfits are not outfits. What fun memories to be making with Kenyon!