(This 2008 Valentine picture reminds me how Jeremy and I tried to TRIM Kenyon's hair and ended up having to shave his head. Good times:))
BUT...when Daddy is way, the kids will play. I dressed the kids up in their Valentines outfits and we went to "The Mall" and had lunch with cousins. (No camera because it is with Jeremy...I think) I don't think I have been to the mall for maybe years now.!? What can't you get off the Internet?!. The boys got to ride a cool carousal at the South Town Mall(big hit), ride in a cool race car mall stroller (super fun), and played in the dinosaur playground area. I swear Kenyon almost broke his neck at least two times, that I saw. No crying, but the angle that he hit his head, sheesh, I was sure he would be paralyzed. Yikes. I am beginning to think it is not just his age, but he may have inherited his mother's klutziness and the Loris family tendency to be accident prone/ reckless. No credit for the klutziness to my father though...my mother takes full credit...so I guess it is really the Jackson side's fault. Way off track now, but Kenyon also has a black eye right now because he fell UP the stairs. He was headed upstairs from the unfinished basement, thus unfinished stairs, and slipped on the stair and hit his right eye pretty good. Nice. People probably think I beat him with all the bruises he has, especially on his head!!!.
On the way home, both boys fell asleep in the car. Not so much a surprise with Boston (Bless his heart...thank heaven he sleeps in the car and is just a chill baby for the most part, we all have our bad days), but Kenyon...WOW...WOW...I think I can count on one hand how many times he has fallen asleep in the car. Not so much a car seat baby. This adventure of course set off their bedtimes( remember, I am the sleep police), but thankfully they both were in bed and asleep by 7. It was a great day. Happy Valentines Everyone!!!
June Mojo Madness Winners
9 years ago

6 comments:
Sarah also shares the klutziness factor. I'm sure it's age-related, but I too feel bad when I see all her bruises and scrapes from falling/bonking/etc.
Happy Valentines!
I love his shaved head! A girl just couldn't look that good that way! He is a handsome boy with our without hair!
I hope he made it up to you. We were so sad to hear you and the boys couldn't make it. We miss you!
Sorry that you couldn't spend Valentines with your hubby, but it sounds like you had fun with your "little" men anyways!
Your family is adorable Amy!
(btw, this is Becky Wright - used to be Becky Harris) :)
Amy!!!
Jennifer gave me your blog address and I was so excited to keep track of your family. I cannot believe your mom only has six months left. Your boys are adorable! You are right about klutziness running in the Jackson line. I have inherited it:-)
Driel gave me your blog address. I miss you mom a lot, as I am sure you do. Fun Blog! Love from Phyllis Diether
Post a Comment