I feel like I need to play catch up, so bare with me. We had a wonderful Christmas. It was our first Christmas in our new house and Kenyon's first Christmas as well. Kenyon did not quite know what to do with all the wrapping paper and presents, but Porter sure did. He could smell his stuffed cow toy weeks ahead, so I had to hide it until we opened presents. Porter had a little trouble with the wrapping paper but as soon as it was off he was the entertainment for the day.
Porter with "COW" on Christmas morning.

Porter with "COW" on Christmas morning.
Kenyon heading for the presents.
January 11, 2008 - Kenyon got his first haircut. He had been sporting a mullet from the day he was born. Jeremy and I finally decided to go for it and give his hair a trim. We thought we could do it ourselves...really... what could be so hard about giving a little boy a haircut? We did our best and in the end, we ended up shaving his head. He looked so cute! Of course, we both wanted to cry, but after a few days we got used to our little boy's new haircut and it is growing back:)
Kenyon before Mommy and Daddy start cutting....
...Kenyon after with his slick dome.

2 comments:
How exciting! Please give her our congratulations. And I am soooooo excited you have started a blog. Yippee!
Love the Blog. So darling! I love the hair cut picture. We've cut Hugo's hair since he was 2 weeks old. He had a duck tail to rival even the duckiest of ducks. Since then I cut it about every 3 weeks. I shaved it once too and it only grew back in thicker and faster. I'll bet Kenyon's does the same.
Post a Comment